Yay!!!! My latest book is up for sale on Amazon. I can’t tell you how excited I am that I finally took the time to gather together my genealogy knowledge in a user friendly how to book for those just beginning their genealogical journey.
Check it out at: https://goo.gl/eSSZwa
Here’s what it’s about:
Every generation needs a family historian.
Where do we come from and how did we get here? To answer these questions you’ll need to sit down and piece together the story of your family. For over thirty years Jennifer Geoghan has tirelessly traced not only her own family tree, but also assisted many others in doing just the same. Now she brings her wealth of experience to you with this easy to read guide to help you jump-start your family research.
Some of the topics covered are …
- Interviewing your relatives
- Understanding Vital Records
- Making sense of the US Census
- Uncovering Military Records.
- How to cite your sources.
- Top websites for genealogy research.
- Getting the most from you internet searches
- Genetic DNA Testing
- Preserving your family memories
Intended for those just beginning to trace their family history, this Quick Start Guide includes an abundance of useful worksheet, templates and other tools to help you organize your research all in one convenient place.
- Individual Person Worksheets
- Family Worksheets
- Pedigree Charts
- Family Heirloom Inventory
- Family Medical History
- Research Logs
- Family History Questionnaires
- Activities to get your kids excited about family history
My book is now available in paperback on Amazon for $4.99.